Sunday, April 15, 2007

Water Bottles

From a distance this bunch of water bottles looked like garbage left over from someone's Friday night party. Often when I come across something like this early in the morning I clean it all up and dump it in the trash.



But when I got closer, I discovered that one of the water bottles had someone's keys draped over it. And it occurred to me that these bottles had been left intentionally for the later return of some of Alki Beach's regular Saturday morning runners. However, I couldn't imagine that the keys were left there intentionally.



I have heard that there is a group of runners who have been meeting at the Beach at 7am on Saturday mornings for years for an early morning run.

Anyway, when I came back around about an hour later, everything was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment